- A Common Sense Rewards System
- My Perfect Poker Tournament
- The State of Poker 2019
- My Summer Schedule
- Top 5 Reasons the Vegas Golden Knights are Winning
- The Conclusion of the $100k Super High Roller at PCA
- Day 1 $100k PCA Super High Roller
- 2018 Annual Poker Goals Blog
- Year End Results
- My Proposal for WSOP POY 2018
The river was the Qh and I fired out like a rock star. Abe called and Chau smartly folded his nuts straight. “I have a flush???” totally hoping he nods his head like, “Yeah that’s good.” He did exactly that.
So that sizeable pot got me within $20,000 of being even. When my six hours were up the total damage was $23,300, which in that game is a lot like breaking even I guess.
That was bizarre writing about poker? Kinda fun though, who knows maybe I’ll head in again tonight…